RETURNING TO A BIT OF SOCIALLY DISTANT FUN
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
I’m very much looking forward to meeting you all for your photo shoots and I’m sure you’re just as keen as I am to get back to making some fun plans and happy memories again! I am keeping a close eye on the ever-changing guidance set out by the Government and adapting my practices to keep everyone safe!
I do believe that with the appropriate social distancing, and the fact we are outdoors, the photo shoots remain low risk. We shouldn’t have to change practice too much and things should run pretty well as normal. However, I must minimise any risk to not only myself and my clients, but my family and yours too, so to do so, I have set out some measures below that we can all implement to ensure everyone’s safety. These apply largely to equine shoots but they are also mostly applicable to canine shoots:
· TIER 1-3 - You should bring a helper to the shoot, ideally someone from your household to help you with outfit changes, holding your horse etc. If your helper is not someone from your own household you should still follow government guidelines and keep to social distancing rules. Please keep to a max of 4 people (including yourself). If you were hoping to have group shots with people not from the same household as you, this will need to be postponed until a future date.
· TIER 4 - You must meet me alone for the shoot, unfortunately we are only allowed to meet 1-1 during Tier 4 restrictions, but that shouldn't stop us from capturing some beautiful photos while creating happy memories! If you were hoping to have group shots with others, this will need to be postponed until a future date.
· The venue / your yard owner / manager / land owner must be happy for me to visit your venue - I will follow the protocols they have in place for visitors and minimise contact with any gates / surfaces where possible. The shoot should be best timed with your venue / yard footfall to allow social distancing to happen – I will be guided by you on this. This too applies to any yard day bookings where there are multiple shoots happening on the same day in order to reduce the number of people at the location at one time.
· You must alert me if you, someone in your family or someone you’ve come in to contact with is displaying any symptoms of the virus. We will postpone the shoot to a date it is safe to do so. The same applies for myself, if I feel ill or anyone I live with shows symptoms, I will be in touch to postpone.
· If you wish to postpone your shoot please let me know at the earliest possible opportunity - we can move your shoot to a date later in the year.
· Bookings made and Gift Vouchers purchased will be honoured for an extended period to cover the time restrictions remain in place.
Please be aware that as our understanding of the disease and it’s transmission is ever evolving, we may be moved from tier to tier, so all dates should be seen as provisional and subject to change monthly, weekly or even daily to adhere to Government guidelines.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will answer them as best as I can for you. At this time, I would recommend that if you aren’t sure you’re able to meet the criteria above, we should look to postpone your shoot to a later date.
In most cases we should be able to work your shoot as normal due to my long lenses allowing me to keep an appropriate social distance at all times, and I’m very much looking forward to filling those days together with laughter and fond memories! I hope to see you soon!
In the meantime, stay safe and keep sharing your love and support to those around you!